1. Are Democrats overreacting to Neatanyahu’s visit?
2. Are Republicans showing they can govern?
3. In 20 years, will President Obama be popular?
4. Should Congress have a staff of better-paid civil servants?
5. Is Scott Walker the favorite for the Republican nomination?
6. Who is to blame for the state of news media: the media or the public?
7. Will the 114th Congress tackle entitlement reform?
8. Which policy issue will dominate the 2016 election?
9. How should Congress reform the budget process?
10. What should Democrats learn from the 2014 election?
11. Will President Obama be an asset or a liability for Democrats in 2016?
12. Should Republicans stop focusing on Obamacare?
13. Which Democrat is most likely to beat Hillary Clinton in 2016?
14. Who will the Department of Homeland Security fiasco hurt most?
15. Can immigration be a winning issue for Republicans in 2016?
Economic and Fiscal Policy
1. Are liquefied national gas exports in the U.S. national interest?
2. Should manufacturing be a national economic priority?
3. Should population growth be an economic goal?
4. Does the U.S. spend enough on research?
5. How much can President Obama do to help the middle class?
6. Would Obama’s plans for deportation relief help the economy?
7. Who does the rising dollar hurt?
8. How should Congress reform the tax code?
9. Is Dodd-Frank succeeding?
10. Does the NFL deserve tax-exempt status?
11. Are capital gains taxes holding back American innovation?
12. Should the minimum wage be determined by independent economists?
13. Should minimum wages be determined on a state-by-state basis?
14. Should Congress increase Social Security benefits?
15. Should most companies be required to automatically enroll employees in retirement plans?
16. Should Congress cut appropriations further?
1. What is the right level of legal immigration for America?
2. Did President Obama’s policies cause last summer’s surge of child migrants?
3. Will the President’s deportation relief programs prevail in court?
4. Why hasn’t DHS fulfilled its mandate to complete an entry-exit system for border control?
5. Are biometrics the solution to identity security?
6. Has President Obama pursued the right course on education?
7. Will anything change after the recent backlash against police brutality?
8. Was the 2002 creation of the Department of Homeland Security a mistake?
9. Should the federal government enforce marijuana laws in D.C.?
10. Should public schools field football teams?
11. Should sugary foods be taxed?
12. Is Medicare too generous?
13. Why hasn’t school choice lived up to the hype?
14. Is pay-for-performance the solution to America’s educational challenges?
15. Would the expansion of nuclear power be an environmental victory?
16. Does America do enough to promote young citizens’ character?
Middle East and Africa
1. Is OPEC still relevant?
2. Is ISIS a terrorist group?
3. How has Lebanon managed to remain stable amid so much chaos?
4. Has the tide turned in Nigeria’s fight against Boko Haram?
5. Will the U.N.-led peace talks bring peace to Libya?
6. When do economic sanctions work?
7. Is South Africa’s new budget a recipe for success?
8. Will Congo’s new offensive against the FDLR succeed?
9. Will Malawi’s rise continue?
10. Who will be the winners and losers from the Trans Pacific Partnership?
11. Will the Houthis be able to govern Yemen effectively?
12. Can war defeat terrorism?
13. How does the change of power in Yemen affect U.S. interests?
14. Was the rise of ISIS inevitable?
15. Will Japan make a dent in the war on terror?
Asia, Europe, and Latin America
1. Should India ally with other rising economies or the west?
2. Should Japan remilitarize?
3. Can Myanmar get back on track?
4. Is “Abenomics” working for Japan?
5. Why is the EU in trouble?
6. Would leaving the EU serve the UK’s national interest?
7. Should Europe form an energy union?
8. Do close ties to the west serve Germany’s national interest?
9. Why is Russia’s economy struggling?
10. Will millennials liberalize Russia?
11. Will the Ukraine conflict help Russia’s economy?
12. What explains the rise of anti-immigrant parties in Europe?
13. Did Greece get a bad deal from the EU?
14. Why is organized crime thriving in Central America?
15. Why is Nieto losing support in Mexico?
U.S. Foreign Policy
1. Does the U.N. help America accomplish its goals?
2. Why is the U.S. attempting to extend its presence in Afghanistan?
3. Should the U.S. continue increasing its military presence in Asia?
4. Should the U.S. allow private citizens to pay ransoms demanded by terrorists?
5. Should the U.S. withdraw aid from Israel?
6. Does the U.S. have too many troops in Asia?
7. Should the President shy away from discussing negative aspects of U.S. history?
8. Is the global system of agriculture sustainable?
9. How does cheap oil affect global security?
10. Is the U.S.-India relationship built to last?
11. Is unauthorized immigration to the U.S. good for the sending countries?
12. Does Russian expansionism threaten U.S. interests?
13. How much would a DHS shutdown harm American security?
14. Is the sequester harming U.S. national security?
15. How should the U.S. respond to the Houthi takeover in Yemen?